How should I wash outer wear from Ticket to Heaven?
Ticket to Heaven makes outer wear that keep your children dry and warm in all weathers.
We recommend that you always follow the care label, so your child can get the most out of their clothes. Washing instructions are placed on the inside of the garments. Furthermore, it is a good idea to follow these tips:
- Before washing you can pretreat stains heavily soiled surfaces with stain remover or detergent.
- Wash in the washing machine on colour wash at maximum 40 degrees.
- Do not overdose on the detergent.
- Never use fabric softener because it breaks down the fabric impregnation.
- Jackets with poly-padding or fleece dries quickly if you turn inside out.
Always let snowsuits and ski pants dry with the legs up so the water can easily run off. Ticket to Heaven’s snowsuits and ski pants have extra waterproofing to the bottom of the pant legs.